Jaipur Architectural Tour (Full Day)
At 9:30 A.M. we gather at Hotel Marriott and from there we will board our AC coach accompanied by a local architect, to we begin our architectural tour of the beautiful city of Jaipur - The Pink City. During the course of the day trip we would be visiting the following places:
- We will drive past the famous Birla Mandir, Vidhan Sabha and Statue Circle
- Albert Museum
- Hawa Mahal - a commemorative picture at the iconic building
- City Palace
- Jantar Mantar - the Observatory
- A break for lunch (included in the trip)
- Amber Fort (on the way we would make a short stop at Jal Mahal)
- Sound and Light show (included in the trip)
Please note: a minimum of 10 people would be required for conducting this trip
- Air conditioned Coach as per the tour program
- Tickets to all monuments mentioned in the itinerary
- Meals as mentioned in the itinerary
- Sound and Light show
- Jeep to drive from parking to the Amber fort entrance
- Inclusive of all applicable taxes
- Conveyance to and fro from Hotel Marriott
- The points, activities & sightseeing which are not mentioned in the inclusions.
- Any changes during the tour in the itinerary will or might bring the financial implications.
- Any insurance, Camera Fees, Video Camera, Porterage, tips, telephone charges, Drinks (All alcoholic and non-alcoholic) and all items of personal nature.
- Anything extra/ service which is not mentioned in the inclusions part.
This trip can also be organised between 21st May- 26th May on request.
For International Delegates - $60 per person Book Now
For Indian Delegates - 2500 INR per person Book Now