Jaipur by Night Architectural Tour (Half Day)
At 3:30 P.M. we gather at Hotel Marriott popularly known as JKK and visit the cultural centre designed by the legendary Architect Charles Correa. From there we will board our AC coach as we begin our tour of the beautiful city of Jaipur - The Pink City. During the course of the trip we would be driving around the following places:
- Amer Fort
- Sound and Light Show
- Jal Mahal, Hawa Mahal, Albert Museum, Birla Mandir, Vidhan Sabha and Statue Circle (we would see all these from outside only and no entry would be possible in the night to the above mentioned monuments).
Please note: a minimum of 10 people would be required for conducting this trip
- Air conditioned Coach as per the tour program
- Tickets to all monuments mentioned in the itinerary
- Meals as mentioned in the itinerary
- Sound and Light show
- Inclusive of all applicable taxes
- Conveyance to and fro from Hotel Marriott
- The points, activities & sightseeing which are not mentioned in the inclusions.
- Any changes during the tour in the itinerary will or might bring the financial implications.
- Any insurance, Camera Fees, Video Camera, Porterage, tips, telephone charges, Drinks (All alcoholic and non-alcoholic) and all items of personal nature.
- Anything extra/ service which is not mentioned in the inclusions part.
This trip can also be organised between 21st May- 26th May on request.
For International Delegates - $45 per person Book Now
For Indian Delegates - 2200 INR per person Book Now