Jhalana Leopard Safari - Jaipur
We gather at Hotel Marriott 30 mins prior to the safari and from here we'll be driven to Jhalana Safari Park. Here the group will board an open gypsy as we embark on a safari to sight the rare and elusive leopard. The probability of sighting the leopard in this protected region is very high. Apart from leopards one can spot hyena, spotted dear, peacock, nilgai and other wild animals. After a three hour drive through the forest you would be dropped back to Hotel Marriott.
Morning - 6:00 AM to 9:00 AM
Evening - 3:30 PM to 6:30 PM
This trip can be taken on any day between 21st May 2017 to 26th May 2017.
Please note: 6 people would be required for a gypsy or one can book the entire gypsy
- Pick up from Marriott and drop off to hotel Marriott
- Camera fees
- Entry to park
- Jeep Safari
- A bottle of mineral water
- Any changes during the tour in the itinerary will or might bring the financial implications.
- Any insurance, porterage, tips, telephone charges, drinks (all alcoholic and non-alcoholic) and all items of personal nature.
- Anything extra / service which is not mentioned in the inclusions part.
For registrations for Jhalana Leopard Safari contact firstname.lastname@example.org
For International Delegates - $13 per person
For Indian Delegates - 600 INR per person